Stop Touching Things

"Miss! you can't touch the artwork..."
"He means you, too, G-ma"
"Bahhhh"

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bugged Eyed!

 \/ \/ \/ These are my sunglasses
 (and that is my awesome dog, daisy!)  



My sunglasses are HU-GE!


I wear them Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring.  Running down streets, riding in boats, skiing down hills, swimming in the ocean...


On Mexican vacations... both of them... that were 3 years a part.... 


In family pictures...

They are fugly to the extreme, and they only cost me $12 or so... but they cover all around my eyes and keep the sun from glaring and my sophisticated laugh lines from forming....

It's entirely probable I will be wearing these same sunglasses 20 years from now and the trendsetters will be trying to buy them off of me because they're so 'sophisticated'. 

Bug Eyed: It's how we do it in Howktown.


No comments:

Post a Comment