Stop Touching Things

"Miss! you can't touch the artwork..."
"He means you, too, G-ma"
"Bahhhh"

Thursday, December 31, 2009

I would just like to mention before the year is up...

Some things I've noticed in the last year week:

One: I'm addicted to online scrabble


Two: I am a multi-tabber in my web-browser and why won't scrabble load while I'm in another tab! Like it knows that I'm not really paying attention to it, so it just stops talking until you are paying attention again, all the while giving you a dirty look. That's how I feel when I ignore scrabble when it's loading.  Please don't hate me scrabble. I need you!


Three: Hold on it's my turn in scrabble...

::THE HAPS IN HOWKTOWN::

The official telephone of Howktown is now: Chocolate. Yes. That's right.


Now I just have to figure out how to use the dang thing... after scrabble of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment