Stop Touching Things

"Miss! you can't touch the artwork..."
"He means you, too, G-ma"
"Bahhhh"

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bwhahahaha

Well, it turns out I have successfully inflicted the younger one with macitits. It's true. I have donated all my used Mac computers to the cause.  I've donated equally on the either side of sisterdom, and today as I sit using my kid sister's sparkling new iMac, my fingers typing gleefully at it's tiny keyboard, I know my job is done....

"Did you know this thing can take pictures of me?"

Indeed... in fact let's try it out. Hold on a sec.
Yup. It's true. It will take pictures of us if we aren't too careful. Neat huh.
Now, she claims this is for business purposes. I'm so sure, just because she is a writer and needs something to write on. Whatev. I think it's because she wants to be as cool as her big sister.

Well, maybe she's killing two birds with one stone.  Anywho, you can see that she and I are both staying very productive taking pictures and picking out new blog backgrounds all in the name of our professional careers.

There will be a new header sometime soon, too. Though I've been saying that for months now.

Oh wait, I was going to tell you about the tornados. They blew.

Them's the haps, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment