Stop Touching Things

"Miss! you can't touch the artwork..."
"He means you, too, G-ma"
"Bahhhh"

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Howktown

It's true. I am self editing.

I compose the various other blogs I write with the audience in mind. Frankly it causes me writer's block. This blog is for me. It's the stuff that makes me laugh, because I have one demented sense of humor, but it cracks my shit up.

I also liked to think that was better than the self grandization of personal pats on the back... but I'm not. I want people to think I'm awesome for my stories, and humor, and general view on life. It really is that sad that we have all this techonogy designed to bring us closer together, when in reality it only amplifies how far apart we really are.

Here's a tweet for you. I hugged my dad and told him I loved him on Friday... in person. I meant it too.

Here's the haps in Howktown:

Howktown approves of Peppered Bacon, but thinks Applewood bacon is just a fad.

No comments:

Post a Comment