Stop Touching Things

"Miss! you can't touch the artwork..."
"He means you, too, G-ma"
"Bahhhh"

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Good Ol' North Carolina

There are some things that you can always count on in Howktown.

  • Guacamole will always be a superfood
  • Everything is funny in Haiku
  • Fake bands are way funnier than real bands
  • Trey will always provide amusing and often hilarious internet destinations
Trey, whom I affectionately refer to as North Carolina around Howktown, since nobody seems to remember whom I am referring to unless I add North Carolina at the end. So I just dropped the whole "Name" thing since it is so passe`.

Anywho. Good ol' NC has been one of my most diabolical fiends... er friends because of our mutual love for haiku and fake bands and he has passed along this link which has been amusing howktown for a better part of the day and thought I would share it with you.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment