Stop Touching Things

"Miss! you can't touch the artwork..."
"He means you, too, G-ma"
"Bahhhh"

Monday, October 5, 2009

Buenos días!


Hola, mis amigos!

Just a little announcement to my whereabouts for the next 6 months.  I am in MEXICO. Sitting by this pool.  If you see me walking down the street looking dapper in my red hat, wool trench, and 10 foot long scarf... remember I am in MEXICO. Greet me accordingly.

If a scale a snowbank to get to your front door, remember I AM IN MEXICO, hand me a margarita and greet me accordingly.

I will have my laptop, cell phone, The Shark, and other communication essentials with me, but remember, since I am in MEXICO, I might have difficulty understanding you unless you greet me accordingly*.

Gracias!

Feel free to stop by MEXICO, anytime!

Pass the Nachos.

Adiós!

* A proper Mexican greeting would include using such friendly greetings as Hola! Buenos Dias, Buenos Tardes, Here is your Margarita!, Isn't this pool, great! Boy, you sure look tan!, Isn't this sunshine wonderful?!, Would you like some tacos? and other such niceties.

No comments:

Post a Comment