Stop Touching Things

"Miss! you can't touch the artwork..."
"He means you, too, G-ma"
"Bahhhh"

Friday, October 23, 2009

It's For The BABIES *SQUEEEE*



So, I'm sitting at my desk minding my own business, answering the phone like I usually do, when the lady on the other end of the phone says "Erin? Great! Just who I was trying to reach! You've been arrested by glerbidy blog glip..." This is where I stopped listening because I was REALLY confused.

"What? The Who? The Where now?"

"YOU HAVE BEEN ARRESTED BY..."

Oh crap, they caught me! I thought as a leader of a hilarious nation, I would have immunity. I guess not. I wonder what they caught me for, I better not say anything just in case. I've learned THAT lesson from many a sitcom!

"... THE MARCH OF DIMES!"  *Squeee*!

Oh... phew!


It's a fundraiser and it's for BABIES! Who doesn't love other people's babies! I know I do. Here's the spiel:

HELP!  A warrant for my arrest has been issued by the March of Dimes for aiding and abetting the fight against prematurity.

I have been found GUILTY of wanting every baby to be born full-term and healthy! To avoid doing hard time for my crimes I must raise my bail quickly.  YOU CAN HELP bail me out – or contribute to my incarceration.  Visit my cell online at http://jailandbail.marchofdimes.com/erinhowk today.

To learn more about how your dollars are helping to fight prematurity and save babies’ lives visit the March of Dimes at www.marchofdimes.com. 

If you or someone you know has had a child born prematurely or with birth defects, or who has lost a child, encourage them to visit a special site for families at www.shareyourstory.org.

Rest assured, I will be publicly humiliated for all of your monetary efforts. Mug shot and everything. I'll keep you posted, and if you have some spare change for the BABIES *squeee*!  That'd be great!

OH! I should mention, that I totally fingered KYLIE as my partner in crime: http://jailandbail.marchofdimes.com/kylie  so if you want to donate to her page, go ahead, I don't mind. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment