Stop Touching Things

"Miss! you can't touch the artwork..."
"He means you, too, G-ma"
"Bahhhh"

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pre Thanksgiving Warm Up

The wind is blowing and snow is flying. When I returned home on my lunch, potatoes were being peeled, the brine prepared, and the turkey being thawed.  The guest list is being finalized and it looks like it will be one of our biggest gatherings ever.

Tonight, I start the pies and set the tables so that the sides can be focused on tomorrow. Oh, and possibly cutting the boyfriends hair because he waited until the last minute to call for an appointment, and surprise they were closed.  *edit* Oh snap! Just called and got him an appointment somewhere else! Thank you.

It is tempting to go crazy maniacal over the set up we've got going on, but I decided I'm going to be sensible and just laugh hysterically at every little problem that comes up and then go on with my day.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment