Stop Touching Things

"Miss! you can't touch the artwork..."
"He means you, too, G-ma"
"Bahhhh"

Monday, March 29, 2010

I knew it!

We here in Howktown have always maintained that chocolate, was a SUPERfood
There is no question that at the Howk House, SUPER is the only way to describe chocolate. As I mentioned before, there is no legal definition for that other use of the term Superfood, so it is well within my rights to declare chocolate SUPER.

But get this people, there is science and stuff that is going to back up my claim! Indeed! It has been published in a magazine (what we used to read before the internet, in fact before you said "I read it in on the internet, so it must be true." You said "I read it in a magazine....") that you can eat chocolate to loss weight! SUPER!

You can eat chocolate to reduce stress (Ah Doi!) SUPER!

Chocolate is a fruit (and not in that 'bacon is vegetable' way, it really is!) SUPER!

ON the grocery store my friends. Time for the chocolate diet. Howktown APPROVES!  SUPER!

No comments:

Post a Comment