Stop Touching Things

"Miss! you can't touch the artwork..."
"He means you, too, G-ma"
"Bahhhh"

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Things Boyfriends are Good For.

When I graduated from Massage School five years ago, my dear friend gave me an iPod so I could have lots of mixes of massage music to play in my studio. It was a brilliant idea, especially since she included speakers with it. It would have been fabulous if I had a massage studio that first year being out of school, but I didn't. I worked for other people under their rules, so massage music didn't make too much of a dent on the thing.

15 GB ( a size I thought I could never fill) and countless road trips and trips to the gym later, the thing's battery won't hold a charge and I can't add any more music to it, not to mention the earphones are held together with yellow electrical tape. I try to be reasonable, because it technically works. I could get a new battery for it... but I still wouldn't be able to add more music without taking some off. I could just use it plugged in by my bedside (which I did do for several months) but the screen is so small and monochromatic! It must be a tough life I lead if my major worry is the purchase of a luxury item!

Needless to say, I do have other priorities and I have only coveted my friends Apply Devices with full color screens and oodles of storage space. Until I noticed that my boyfriend isn't using his iPod because it 'doesn't seem to work right'. "If i can get it to work can I 'borrow' it?" I ask. "Of course, but I want it back".

** heheheh*** giggle giggle. {whisping} He seems to forget that I am a recovering MacAddict and did a stint working with some Mac Tech Support that taught me a few things}

HOWKTOWN STRATEGY--

::RESTORE::
::RELOAD::
::GET DOWN AND BOOGIE::

Ahhh, I am now the proud borrower of a newish iPod. I made sure to put a picture of us on there just to show how dedicated I am to the relationship... between me and the iPod.

HOWKTOWN Advocates borrowing with actual permission from the Owner. HOWKTOWN is not down with "air quote" borrowing. If ya get what I'm sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment